COMING SOON: We’re introducing a new look for Citadel’s brand!
Over the next few weeks, you may see some changes on our website, as well as Online and Mobile Banking. As a valued member, we'll keep you informed as we start rolling out changes. Learn More
How do I set up an automatic loan payments with Citadel?
Frequently Asked Question
We offer a couple of ways to set up recurring loan payments with Citadel.
Using Online Banking, you can add your external accounts and schedule your payment to recur every month or as a one time payment. Here are the steps to add your external account:
- After logging in Select "Accounts" > "Add External Accounts".
- Enter the account details for the account you are adding.
- Two small micro deposits will be made into the account you have added within 2 business days. Once you receive the two micro deposits in your External Account, log back into Online Banking and go to "Verify Your Account".
- To activate your Account, click on the link provided to view the list of your outstanding requests. You will need to know the amounts of both micro deposits to verify your External Account. You will not be able to make transfers to/from this External Account until your micro deposits have been verified.
Recurring Payment Form
You can also complete our Recurring Automatic Payment Form and send it to us:
- By Fax: 610-466-6419 (ATTN: Payments Support)
- By Mail: 520 Eagleview Boulevard, Exton, PA 19341
- In person at any Citadel branch