Get Your Free Car Insurance Quote
When it comes to auto insurance, you’re in the driver’s seat when it comes to selecting your provider. Choose between Travelers, Liberty Mutual through TruStage*, or talk to our in-house Insurance Expert, Laura Balint, for advice. Insurance Options:
*TruStage is a trusted partner founded on a rich tradition of strength and service. Helping families get the most value out of their financial services is at the heart of everything they do. TruStage offers a strong lineup of products and programs to help members do more with what they have.
- Convenient Payment Options – Choose how you want to pay your bill. You can choose to pay online, set-up an automatic payment plan, by U.S. mail, by phone, or with Bill Payer.
- Flexibility – You can pay for your policy monthly or in full. If you choose to pay monthly, a down payment is required. (Monthly payments require a down payment).
- Personal Service – Find comfort in knowing you can call us and speak to our in-house licensed agent, or set up an appointment to meet at one of our convenient branch locations.
We’ll work with you to put together a personalized, comprehensive insurance package to meet your needs and budget. A Citadel auto policy can cover:
- Bodily injury liability
- Property damage liability
- Injuries caused by uninsured/underinsured motorists
- Medical payments
- Comprehensive damage from events like fire and theft
- Collisions with other vehicles or objects
Find an ATM or Branch Near You
*Agreements and Disclosures
Insurance Products: Are not deposits of, guaranteed by or insured by Citadel, the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency. Are obligations of the issuing insurance company, which is not affiliated with Citadel.
Insurance products are offered through the Citadel Agency, LLC a licensed insurance agency affiliated with Citadel. The Citadel Agency, LLC will receive compensation if you choose to purchase coverage through this program. A decision to purchase insurance coverage will not affect the cost or availability of any loan product or service offered by Citadel.
Final approval of your auto insurance application—as well as insurance rates—are dependent upon your insurance score, driving record, age, and other factors.