Our Branches are Fully Open
Branches & Contact Center COVID-19
We’ve Fully Opened Branches
On behalf of all employees, we are looking forward to seeing you in our branches again! Our branch lobbies are officially open for business. As you visit our offices, please be aware of the following precautions and safety measures at each of our locations:
- We are requiring members to wear face coverings while in the office.
- We have installed social distancing markers on floors to help members maintain proper distancing.
- There are enforced occupancy limits at our facilities. Our maximum occupancy varies between branches.
- Our branch office staff will monitor and control the number of members in an office. A line may form if we’re at maximum occupancy.
- We have installed safeguards, such as plexiglass shields, at teller stations and service desks to protect employees and members.
There are ATMs and Citadel Express Banking machines available 24/7. In addition, our Online and Mobile Banking tools remain available 24/7 for you to transact, pay bills, make deposits, and more. If you are sick or feeling unwell, Citadel strongly suggests using our digital tools.
We remain dedicated to helping families, businesses, and our entire community through the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you for being a Citadel member.
Hours We’re Open
- Mon-Thurs 8:30am-5:00pm
- Friday 8:30am-6pm
- Sat 9:00am-1:00pm
Contact Center Hours
- M-F 8:00am-6:00pm
- Sat 9:00am-2:00pm
Our team works tirelessly to maintain the highest level of member experience so we can ensure your banking needs are not only met, but exceeded. We are fully committed to ensuring you are safe when you bank with Citadel, and we’ll continue to update you on any additional courses of action that may impact you.